Diamond’s Long-Term Care Pharmacy division has partnered with Skilled and Personal Care/Assisted Living Facilities since 1970, aiming to provide the very best in services in a highly competitive market. We collaborate with customers to develop pharmacy programs that fully integrate the latest therapeutic solutions, technologies and cost management strategies. As your partner, we place a premium on the personalized customer interaction you would expect from a family-owned business.
Currently, Diamond’s Long-Term Care Pharmacy division serves over 13,000 residents in Skilled/Personal Care/Assisted Living facilities located throughout Pennsylvania, Maryland, and Ohio. We operate closed-door pharmacy facilities located in Indiana PA, Lancaster PA, and Westerville OH to meet the needs of our customers.
Whether your mission is in Skilled Facilities or Personal Care, you can count on:
- Designated Billing and Order Entry Technicians for Each Facility
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- Multiple Pharmacy Locations including Indiana, PA; Lancaster, PA; Leesport, PA; and Westerville, OH
- Same-Day Delivery and Customized Delivery Options
- Choice of Standalone eMAR Programs (AccuFlo and QuickMar) and Integration with multiple Electronic Health Records (EHR) programs
- Web-based FrameworkLink Pharmacy Program to Manage Prescriptions and Patient Information, Retrieve Price Quotes and to Communicate Directly with Diamond Pharmacists
- Formulary and Cost Management Consultation/Therapeutic Interchange Protocols
- Dedicated Medicare Part D Department for Plan Evaluation and Consultation
- Routine Medication Exchange Program
- Over 100 Insurances Accepted
- Continuing Education Courses and On-Site Staff Training
- Free Training Library and Drug Information Center
- Access to over 120,000 Medical Supplies
- Access to Full Service IV and Respiratory Care Departments
In the long-term care industry, packets have proven to be an incredibly effective packaging technique that can increase efficiency while decreasing medication errors. With all pills being sealed into a designated packet, there is no confusion about when a certain medication should be taken.
Diamond Pharmacy offers strip packaging that are both easy to read and open. Our packaging can conveniently oraganize a resident's medication by needed dose. Each packet comes with patient specific labeling and is custom printed with details making it easy to confirm that residents receive the right dose at the right time. Other benefits include:
- Customized dispensing cycles to reduce cost and waste
- Easy to understand labeling
Our decades-worth of Personal Care and Assisted Living experience gives us a well-rounded perspective for addressing your community’s needs. We’ll apply every available facet of our comprehensive pharmacy services to improve cost and performance efficiency and allow you to focus more on resident care.
Diamond’s team of Clinical Staff Pharmacists and Consultant Pharmacists partner with your facility to maximize therapeutic and cost-containment goals. Aside from providing competitively-priced pharmaceuticals, we offer a number of additional medical and knowledge resources to benefit both your patients and your staff.
Have a Question?
Have a question and need an answer? Submit your question or comment to Diamond Pharmacy Services and a representative will get back to you!